Today I am thankful for my wonderful neighbors/friends Chris and Aimee. They have truly been a blessing to us in ways I cannot begin to count. Just tonight, Chris helped me to pick out and then to put up (he did the putting up and I did the watching for the most part) shelves in the pantry he did for us. I cannot believe the amount of space it has saved in my cupboards. I am feeling so much more organized or will be when I figure out what to put where. He is very creative and handy and often times I feel as though I have received more than I have given to them. It is my prayer that they know how much we truly appreciate them!!
What are you thankful for today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Thankful List
- salvation through Jesus Christ
- my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
- a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
- a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
- God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
- a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
- my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
- the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
- safety through all the storms that have passed our way
- my supportive family
- my incredible church family
- a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
- birds singing and bugs chirping
- neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
- being able to sleep withe the windows open
- a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
- the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
- heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
- the blessing of a great job
- church picnics
- chocolate
- beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
- summer vacation
- beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(114)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Thankful Thursday
- Super Saturday
- Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith
- Trying to be Thankful
- Lots to be Thankful for
- Prayer Requests
- Shopping and Prayer Request
- Thankful Thursday
- Nine is Fine and Happy 4 Month Birthday Levi
- 7 Random Things About Me
- Friends
- Eight is Not So Great!
- Thankful Thursday
- Cookies
- Life Lessons
- Thankful Thursday
- New Picture...
-
▼
October
(17)

1 comment:
I'm thankful that Eli looks healthy in his new picture!
Post a Comment