.jpg)
of Levi!!! Hooray!! I am so excited!! He is absolutely adorable!! I cannot believe how much he is growing and changing. He seems to be able to hold his head up very well. It makes me sad that I am missing all of this time. But I know that everything is in God's hands. I just hope that next we will hear that we have finally moved on to step 9.

8 comments:
He sure can pose can't he? Yay! You got a picture update!! They grow so fast don't they?
Wow, he looks great! Just remember, we'll be with our boys soon!
Levi is too cute! He appears to be doing well!
He's adorable. So happy you finally got an updated picture. It won't be too much longer before you're with him.
Such a cutie!
M.
Gorgeous! He is such a sweetie.
Tracy, he looks amazing! So alert & head held high!!! I know it is such a relief when you get new pictures. Hopefully you'll be taking your own pictures of him very soon.
Heather M.
Dillon
He is so handsome Tracey! I hope all is going well. I think of you often. I can't wait until you travel.
Post a Comment