

This is what the email from MA at Dillon was titled and it definitely was! In case you haven't figured it out yet, we did get some new pictures of Levi today! Hooray!! Here they are!!
Welcome! This is a website dedicated to our family and to the miracle of adoption and second chances!


Hanoi |
11 comments:
I'm so happy you received those today! Pictures always help!!
Love,
Jessica
He is so cute and getting so big. Hang in there. At times, the wait can seem so long. Pictures come when you need them most.
Nicole M (home 2 months with Joseph)
Tracy...he's so cute. So glad you got these today. It's so hard to wait and with the DNA news that you received today....you needed these.
Praying that the DNA process moves quickly.
He's such a big boy now! So cute... love how his hair always just parts to the side!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Look at those bright eyes! He's adorable, Tracy!
He is so handsome! Look at that little smile! So sorry about the DNA. We're in the same boat. We'll get through it together, girl!
Just when you think he can't get any cuter...he does!
Just Precious!
Our boys are so handsome : )
It was a ray of sunshine!
Natasha
Gorgeous little guy. Can't wait to give him a squeeze in person!!!
Hugs to you. Glad you got to see his face again today!
M.
Tracy,
Your son is so Handsome!! He has really grown!
I am praying for you, Levi and birthmom.
What awesome timing to recieve the new pictures!!
I wish you didn't have to do DNA testing. I am praying for all involved.
Scarlett
I keep coming back here to smile at your little guy. He looks so content and precious!
Post a Comment