I am thankful for...
my daughter Rachel. She is amazing! She is smart, pretty, caring, compassionate, energetic and just plain fun to be around. We have a great, open relationship. I cannot imagine my life without her.
my son Levi, who is waiting for me in Vietnam. Although we have not met in person, I am already so in love wtih him. We can't wait to bring him home! We know he will change our lives and we are excited about it!
my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave His life so that I might have abundant life on this earth and eternal life in the life to come. I cannot imagine living my life without Him in my life. He has pulled me through the toughest times in my life. Without Him, I would be nothing! I can only imagine what it will be like to one day meet Him face to face and lay my crowns at His feet.
my parents, who have given me the gift of life and all the opportunities I needed to be the person I am today.
my "old" friends, who have stayed by my side through it all. Their support at times just blows me away.
my "new" friends, who I am enjoying getting to know better each and every day.
all the rest of my family.
God has been so faithful and good to me! I'm so glad that in this country we have a day set aside to remember all that we have to be thankful for. Too often we complain and murmur, even when we have no reason to. This day helps me to remember to live a thankful life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Thankful List
- salvation through Jesus Christ
- my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
- a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
- a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
- God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
- a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
- my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
- the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
- safety through all the storms that have passed our way
- my supportive family
- my incredible church family
- a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
- birds singing and bugs chirping
- neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
- being able to sleep withe the windows open
- a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
- the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
- heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
- the blessing of a great job
- church picnics
- chocolate
- beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
- summer vacation
- beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(114)
-
▼
November
(18)
- Book Tag
- Happy Thanksgiving
- A Ray of Sunshine
- DNA Testing
- Thankful Thursday
- Photo Tag
- Dear Levi,Your sister Rachel and I are eagerly awa...
- Worth Thinking About
- Happy 5 Month Birthday, Levi
- Hope
- Just Hanging Out and Thinking
- Thank You
- Agreement Reached
- Please Pray
- I-600 Receipt
- Proud Mama
- Height and Weight Update
- Playing Around
-
▼
November
(18)

No comments:
Post a Comment