Friday, February 13, 2009

Pre-Approval At Last

Hi Everyone!This is Rachel.This last week my mom has been checking her email every morning and every morning there has been no pre-approval in her inbox. Needless to say, she was getting more and more frustrated as the week has gone by. So last night she told me, "I'm not going to check my email tomorrow morning because it just makes me frustrated and ruins my day. So you can check it instead. Then if there's no news, you can tell me later." So last night I really prayed and pleaded with God to let today be the day. I told him that whatever happened He was still in control and I would trust him anyway. This moring I came downstairs after mom had left for school and as I brought up her email sight I just prayed again that it would be there, and guess what? It was! So praise God today because we FINALLY have pre-approval! I think my mom will be floating on a cloud for the rest of the day. She probably won't be able to concentrate on her meeting very much, but that's ok, bcecause we're just really happy to finally have news!

9 comments:

cupfar said...

YAY!!!!!! What a feeling for you Rachel to see the email!!!! Hopefully your mom wasn't driving when you passed on the news!! Ha ha... YIPPEE!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

MamaOfTwo said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That is wonderful, wonderful news!

Congratulations Tracy and Rachel. It's time son/brother finally comes home!

M.

Heather M. said...

Hooray!!! What wonderful news!!! Congrats! You're a BIG SISTER & you'll be meeting your little brother very soon! How EXCITING!!!

Heather M.

Julie said...

Rachel, so neat you could post the pre-approval. Very excited for you and your Mom.

Congrats!!!

NHP said...

Celebrating with you!!!!
Natasha
p.s. I cannot believe how much our little boys look alike.

Jessica said...

WOOHOO! You are going tobe in Vietnam before you know it.

Sarah Joy said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you, Tracy and Rachel. The Lord works in mysterious ways - how great that Rachel got to deliver the news. Waiting to hear when you'll be going, and can't wait to hear about your trip and your precious boy!!

Lisa said...

I just read the news! CONGRATULATIONS, Tracy and Rachel! I'm so excited for you! I, too, got weary waiting for pre-approval and I almost didn't check my email on the day the word finally came! Can't wait to follow your journey to Levi!

Salzwedel Family said...

Clearly I have been too wrapped up in my own saga...I can't believe I missed this amazing news. Congratulations!!!!

My Thankful List

  • salvation through Jesus Christ
  • my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
  • a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
  • a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
  • God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
  • a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
  • my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
  • the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
  • safety through all the storms that have passed our way
  • my supportive family
  • my incredible church family
  • a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
  • birds singing and bugs chirping
  • neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
  • being able to sleep withe the windows open
  • a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
  • the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
  • heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
  • the blessing of a great job
  • church picnics
  • chocolate
  • beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
  • summer vacation
  • beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days