




Here are a few of the pictures I took on Wednesday after arriving in Ho Chi Minh City. From reading the comments you have all sent, I feel that I need to clarify a few things about our trip over here. Even though we had some glitches in checking in and transferring planes, all of our flights went really well. There was very little turbulence and both take-offs and landings were smooth on all 3 flights. On our flight from LA to Hong Kong, we got to sit behind an 11 month old little girl who was adorable! She enjoyed looking at us and smiled with the cutest little dimples. Made me long all the more to hold my little boy in my arms. The service on Cathay Pacific was wonderful. Neither of us had heard of this airline before but after our experiences we would recommend it to anyone traveling this direction.

1 comment:
Love the pics!!! Thanks for sharing. So glad you're getting rest and that you are enjoying the area.
Thinking of you. :)
M.
Post a Comment