Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Peek-a-Boo! I See You





This afternoon I found these two pictures in my inbox. Isn't he just the most adorable little boy you have ever seen? I hope these are the last pictures I receive and that in just a couple of weeks I will be there to see that toothy grin myself.

7 comments:

MamaOfTwo said...

Adorable!

M.

Salzwedel Family said...

So handsome!

cupfar said...

Look at what a little man you have! He is a handsome little fella! Yeah, the real thing would be better than just weekly photos! :) Good thoughts for you this week!

Heather M. said...

Oh how cute! He is just adorable & I am praying you hear news of travel this week! Heather M.

Chad and Jess said...

adorable! He's getting so tall!! Look at those legs! He's going to be all over the house before you know it!! Love you! Hope you leave very soon!

Lisa said...

What a good-looking little fellow! I'm praying your pre-approval comes very soon! An early Valentine would be great!

Julie said...

These are great pictures. I keep checking your blog every morning to see if you got preapproval.

My Thankful List

  • salvation through Jesus Christ
  • my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
  • a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
  • a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
  • God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
  • a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
  • my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
  • the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
  • safety through all the storms that have passed our way
  • my supportive family
  • my incredible church family
  • a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
  • birds singing and bugs chirping
  • neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
  • being able to sleep withe the windows open
  • a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
  • the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
  • heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
  • the blessing of a great job
  • church picnics
  • chocolate
  • beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
  • summer vacation
  • beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days