


After the picnic we hung out at mom and dad's house for awhile as Levi took his afternnon nap. Grandpa taught Rachel how to play golf on the wii. She did pretty good for the first time.
e>Grandma and Levi played a little after he got up from his nap. Then, it was time to get in the car to head up north to see some friends. Levi did really well in the car, despite not sleeping. He even started nodding his head "yes". He is no longer a "no" man only.
We really enjoyed our short time with our friends. Of course it was too short.


We also got to meet Stephanie, whose blog I follow. She is in the process of adopting Mercy, a little girl from Ghana. We had a wonderful visit. I have always thought how amazing it is that adoption brings together not only children and their forever families but also people who may not ever have met before. There is a bond and a connection that is built because of the common highs and lows associated with adoption. I would like to ask that you pray for Stephanie and her beautiful family as they are waiting on a court date so that they can finally go and get their beautiful little girl. For those of you who have gone through the process, you know how difficult the time of waiting can be. There is hope that they could get a court date this week. That's what I am praying for them but also for strength and patience and peace as they wait on God's timing.

It was a nice weekend. We were all pretty well tired out. At least one of us got some sleep on the way home!

1 comment:
It was SO GOOD to meet you! Levi is just precious and I think we could have talked all day. Thanks for your prayers. We got word today two families are going to court next week - I am praying we are one of them.
Post a Comment