Rachel and one of her new friends from camp
Rachel and her two counselors
The three amigos in front of their cabin
Best of friends!
Hooray, Rachel is home from camp!!! And this year she is injury free, with the exception of quite a few bug bites (no cars hitting her this year). As you can see from this picture, she had a great time. She made some new friends. And she is planning on attending this camp again next year. As much fun as she had, she was also extremely glad to see her brother who when he recognized her had a great big smile for her (as he almost always does).



Tonight we got out the pool my parents bought for Levi. He got so excited watching me blow it up and fill it. I was holding him as I was filling it with the hose. He got so excited while I was filling it with the hose that I had to put him down because I couldn't hold him anymore. My intention was to add some warm water from the tap to it as the water from the hose was really cold. Well, he couldn't wait for that to happen and crawled right in the pool while I was still filling it. As you can see, he really loved the pool. But after awhile, he decided he'd had enough and crawled out.

No comments:
Post a Comment