This morning I got the best present from Levi. He slept in until 6:50 and then when we sat on the couch together, he kept leaning in to hug me and then leaned in on the other side and gave me not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 open mouth kisses on the cheek. It was the sweetest thing ever.
Thank you to those praying for Rachel. She is still a little sore this morning but that is to be expected.
As I was working on this post, I decided that I needed to have a picture to go with it. As I was about to stand up to get my camera, Levi stood up without anything to pull up on and started walking. He then proceeded to do it over and over again so I know it wasn't a fluke. Now I am really going to have to watch him!!
Oh, and I wasn't able to get a good picture of him yet. He kept moving too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Thankful List
- salvation through Jesus Christ
- my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
- a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
- a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
- God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
- a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
- my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
- the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
- safety through all the storms that have passed our way
- my supportive family
- my incredible church family
- a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
- birds singing and bugs chirping
- neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
- being able to sleep withe the windows open
- a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
- the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
- heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
- the blessing of a great job
- church picnics
- chocolate
- beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
- summer vacation
- beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(124)
-
▼
June
(16)
- Wisconsin Trip Days 3 and 4
- Wisconsin Trip Day 2
- First Big Trip
- My Wonderful Children
- Better Camp Pictures :)
- Camp and Swimming Pool Time
- Ramblings
- Funny Boy
- Fire
- Happy 1st Birthday Levi!!
- Meeting Michigan Relatives
- Remembering Great Aunt Lucille
- 3 Months Home
- Hey!This is Rachel:D
- Hugs and Kisses
- Officially Summer Vacation
-
▼
June
(16)

1 comment:
What a great way to start the morning! There's no stopping him now! I hear from the moment they stand on their own and walk, constant running at full speed is only a few days away. :)
Post a Comment