To start out the summer, we all got haircuts. This was Levi's first one.

Levi and mommy with the cape on ready to start the haircut


He was rather squirmy during the haircut so we had to help hold his hands and his head at times so that Kat could get it cut nice.

Here's my handsome young man with his new haircut that makes him look so grown-up.
After haircuts, my friend Sue babysat so that I could take Rachel to have a cyst removed from her back. She did really well! The doctor said that it was quite deep. I thought that I heard him say that he could see muscle it had gone so deep. I hope that she doesn't have any pain the next couple of days when everything wears off. The doctor told her to be careful because if she puts too much stress and pull on it the scar will be bigger. Right now it should be just a little one. We will go back in 2 weeks to get the stitches out. That means I will have to pick her up from camp to take her there and then take her back to camp when finished.

Last week Levi started drinking from a sippy cup. At first, he would laugh whenever you put the cup to his mouth. After a couple of times, he finally got the idea and stopped the giggling. The only problem then was that he would get mad when you would take it from him, which you had to do after awhile as he would begin to bang it on his tray. Then, just this week, he started making this funny face as he wa drinking from his cup. This picture doesn't really show you just how funny it is. It certainly makes us laugh!

3 comments:
Yeah Summer!!!
I love all the pictures and glad Rachel is on break so she can rest after surgery.
My last year with Avi Joy waiting for me at home took forever to close too... our minds are elsewhere!
Oh and don't take Nehemiah's sippy cup away from him either- he loves that thing, and his sisters too.
See you soon.
Hugs
Natasha
Love the new hair cut. Levi looks like such a big boy now. Glad to hear Rachel's surgery went well.
Enjoy your summer break!!!
I love Levi's new haircut! Too cute! I recognize the sippy cup. Aren't those the best?! Hope Rachel mends quickly!
Post a Comment