
Today marks 3 months since we arrived home as a family of three. Technically, we arrived in the States on Saturday the 7th but Rachel wasn't with us until the 8th, nor did we arrive at our house until then. As I look back at those 3 months I am amazed at how far my little man has come. The day we came home he started crawling. And now he is walking all over the place - he doesn't even need anything to help him stand up. If he falls, he just gets right back up and away he goes. Needless to say, I get nothing accomplished while he is awake.
He has such determination, which I do love most of the time. Today he got mad at me because I blocked him with my arm from getting the TV remote from the back edge of the couch. He just took my hand and moved it away with a look to match. Rachel and I just laughed at him. The other day he was trying to push something and I had it anchored with my foot so he couldn't move it and hurt himself. So, he started trying to pull it instead.
He has adjusted well to nap times and bed times and rarely ever throws a fit about going to sleep. That is such a change from the screaming we did early on for naps and bedtimes.
He has gone from just drinking formula to eating all kinds of foods. We have been gradually introducing him to table foods (or so they are called) as opposed to baby food. He does like most of what we have tried.
I can hardly believe that it has only been 3 months. It seems as if he has been with us forever!

5 comments:
I hear ya!
Time really does fly, doesn't it?!
Here's to a zillion more memory-book moments with your beautiful family.
:)
M.
Hey! I posted a comment on here earlier but for some reason it didn't show up... hmmm. Well, anyway, it said you guys are a beautiful family!
Thanks for posting on my blog and for being my very first follower!
Time flies once you're home, doesn't it? Wish you guys were coming to Tulsa this weekend. Hopefully you'll be able to come next year.
Post a Comment