Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Enough

Levi walking and being silly from Tracy Senior on Vimeo.



Here is the video of Levi walking and being silly. Tonight we were at the chiropractor's office and he was able to walk all the way across the exam room without falling.

I received an email from a friend that included the following. I thought it was worth sharing. It's something I think that I could wish for everyone I know.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and
everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys
in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final
goodbye.

5 comments:

MamaOfTwo said...

He's such a cutie! Looks like there's tons of laughter in your home once again!!! :)

M.

Heather M. said...

Oh that is too cute!!!! Congrats on your little walker! :)

Heather M.

NHP said...

I love the video. Super precious! Looking forward to hugging all you three in person and seeing our little guys running around and wrestling like the good ol' days in Vietnam.
Have a great weekend,
Natasha

Roselawn said...

He's adorable and doing a great job walking! You all look/sound so happy!

Salzwedel Family said...

Oh my gosh! What a precious boy.

My Thankful List

  • salvation through Jesus Christ
  • my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
  • a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
  • a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
  • God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
  • a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
  • my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
  • the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
  • safety through all the storms that have passed our way
  • my supportive family
  • my incredible church family
  • a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
  • birds singing and bugs chirping
  • neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
  • being able to sleep withe the windows open
  • a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
  • the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
  • heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
  • the blessing of a great job
  • church picnics
  • chocolate
  • beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
  • summer vacation
  • beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days