It was tough going back to school today after the long weekend. I know many people didn't feel like being there, and I'm not talking the kids. We have three more days this week and then 1 day with students next week and I can't wait to be on summer vacation!! We are planning on making some trips to visit famly and friends this smmer. I also hope to do a boatload of scrapbookng!! I am so far behind!!
My father-in-law was over today to help put the wagon together. Levi was very anxious to play in it before it was together. I think he would have liked to get in there and help grandpa.
He is back to a really runny nose after having been outside quite a bit this past weekend. I am about convinced that he has allergies as the stuff coming out of his nose is clear and he is not running a temp. It could also be that he is cutting more teeth as he has been drooling a lot and wants to put his fingers and hands in his mouth all the time.
After school I stopped at my in-laws to drop off a small bowl of theirs. Grandpa went upstairs to get the Cheerios and when he came downstairs, Levi brought the bowl over to grandpa to put some Cheerios in. How funny that he knew that was what the bowl was for!
I stopped at Pizza Hut to pick up personal pans for Rachel and I because she had 2 free ones coming with coupons from the orthodontist. While there I ran into our babysitter. She was telling me that Levi definitely knows who I am. She was looking at the little photo book that Jessica bought us. When he looked at the pictures of me he said, "mama". She said he also defiinitely knows how to say "uh oh" and "ucky".
Rachel is selling Little Caesar's Pizza, Cookie dough and pie kits to help raise money for camp this summer. If you are interested, you can view the products at www.pizzakits.com. Then, just let me know if you would like to order. We appreciate any help we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Thankful List
- salvation through Jesus Christ
- my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
- a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
- a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
- God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
- a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
- my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
- the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
- safety through all the storms that have passed our way
- my supportive family
- my incredible church family
- a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
- birds singing and bugs chirping
- neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
- being able to sleep withe the windows open
- a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
- the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
- heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
- the blessing of a great job
- church picnics
- chocolate
- beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
- summer vacation
- beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days

No comments:
Post a Comment