




I really should have posted this yesterday when it happened, but I didn't get any pictures because it kind of took me by surprise. Although I wonder why anything surprises me with Levi. One of my friends from school stopped over to visit. She has been so gracious in sharing things that her sons have outgrown or don't use anymore and they are always in excellent condition. Well, she brought a diaper box full of clothes with her. It was taped shut so Levi couldn't get into it. But he sure did have a lot of fun pushing it around (who needs toys?) Earlier in the day, I opened the windows at the front of the house because it was sooo nice outside. Both Millie (our dog) and Levi were so excited that they had to get their faces in the open space. As Levi was pushing the box around, he pushed it over to the window (I think more by accident). Well, before you know it, he had figured out how to climb up on top of the box so that he could see out the window better. Watch out world!! He's on the move!!

2 comments:
This little guy is a sharp one! I love the picture of him cruising with the Cruisers box!
He's precious! I, too love the 'cruisers' picture!! Levi is just adorable!!! Each day is such a blessing, isn't it?
Post a Comment