My friend's dad with the tumor in the leg had his surgery yesterday. Surgery went well and he was able to go home today without a walker, crutches, or any other walking devices. Praise God!!!In fact, the doctor told him he would be able to go back to hiking after he was feeling better. I am so thankful for the way that God has answered prayers in this situation. I know my friend is too!
My brother had another spot removed yesterday. It was sent away to be tested. Next week he will have a procedure done on the two spots that were cancerous. They will cut around them until they reach healthy tissue. He will also have a full body scan to see if there are any other spots. The type of cancer he has is called squamas carcinoma (not sure if I spelled it correctly). It is usually contained to the spot where it is located. I pray that this is the case for my brother.
I finished my shingles medicine today. Praise God I have not been as itchy the past couple of days nor have I had as much tenderness in those places.
I thank all of you who have prayed for these situations. It has certainly been appreciated!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Thankful List
- salvation through Jesus Christ
- my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
- a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
- a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
- God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
- a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
- my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
- the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
- safety through all the storms that have passed our way
- my supportive family
- my incredible church family
- a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
- birds singing and bugs chirping
- neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
- being able to sleep withe the windows open
- a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
- the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
- heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
- the blessing of a great job
- church picnics
- chocolate
- beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
- summer vacation
- beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(114)
-
▼
September
(14)
- Finally, Some Pictures...
- I know it has been several days since I last poste...
- Leave Time from Work
- Hoping for News
- Homecoming Float Building
- Updates
- Happy "3 Month" Birthday Levi
- A Day At Home
- Update - Step 8
- Shingles
- A Prayer
- Prayers for my brother
- Mari-Liis is Coming for a Visit
- Prayers for a Friend
-
▼
September
(14)

1 comment:
It is an honor to include your prayer needs in mine! I pray you have a blessed day...
Post a Comment