
Many of you have requested to see a picture of the wonderful man that God has brought into my life. So, tonight, after he finished making supper for us so that I could get going on my schoolwork, I convinced him to let me take a picture of him.
Yesterday we spent the day shopping with Rachel and her friend Julie. We had a great time! The weather was absolutely beautiful - not too hot and not too cold. Levi was with my friend Sue and her family so we could really focus on some time with the girls. I got some new clothes for the upcoming cooler temperatures, which is always a plus as I often go into the dressing room with about 10 things and come out with nothing because the clothes look cute on the hanger but not on me.

2 comments:
So nice to get a visual of this man that you are smitten for. :)
Thanks for indulging we nosey ones...
M.
What a nice looking guy. What's even better is that he treats you like a princess. What a nice blessing from God.
Post a Comment