
It's official!! All the paperwork has been signed and Levi is offically my son!

My silly boy! He sure has come a long way!!
Today we have officially been a family of three for 5 months. On March 2nd, 2009, Binh Thanh Nguyen (Levi Elijah Binh Senior) offically became a member of the Senior family as the local official, the orphanage director and I signed the legal documents necessary for him to become my son. It was a glorious day and one that I know I will never forget. I was trying to think what it compares to in the birth of a biological child and I couldn't really think of anything except the feeling you get when you finally get to take your child home from the hospital knowing that now you won't have the nurses and doctors looking over you and your child 24-7. But I'm not sure that it even compares with that. I just know that I am so blessed to have been given the opportunity by God to birth a child and adopt a child. They are both equally wonderful experiences that will live in my memory for all times.

1 comment:
My how the time flies once they are home. I hope I will get to experience that feeling soon.
Post a Comment