



This post is for all of you who have been getting after me to put on a picture of Levi. With school starting and other things going on in my life, we haven't been as "camera happy" as we were this summer when I had more time.
I think my son has a shoe fettish because he loves to pull out the shoes from our shoe rack and carry them around. This has been a fascination from the beginning. His latest thing is to try on my shoes and walk around in them. Tonight I got a picture of it. It was funny!!
Today we have officially been a famly of three for 6 months. Wow!! That just blows my mind away because in some ways it seems like it has been so much longer and other times it feels like just yesterday. I wouldn't trade one day of the past 3 years of this process for anything in the world. The wait to bring him home was well worth it!!

1 comment:
Love the pictures! Wow, that child has got some hair! Eli too loves playing with shoes, but he hasn't tried walking in ours yet. Too cute!
Post a Comment