




I just love my guys. They bring me so much joy. Here are some pictures I have taken of them in the past couple of weeks. One day Levi crawled up on Bret's lap with his barn sorting toy. I just had to snap a picture because it was too cute.
This week Levi discovered the riding mower. He was so proud of himself that he could climb up on it. He knows exactly what to do with the steering wheel. Isn't it amazing how little boys know that and what sounds trucks and cars and tractors make without anyone teaching it to them? He also had to check out the wheels of the mower as he is very much into those as well.
Tomorrow maybe I'll actually sit down and write an update of what has been going on in our lives since Labor Day weekend. I did say maybe so don't get too excited yet!!

2 comments:
Boys will be boys for sure! I can't wait for the update.
Sorry I've been such a bad blog commenter lately - I vow to get better.
Oh, Tracy! Such suspense!! Your guys sure are cute together!
Post a Comment