




Just wanted to post a few pictures from our time at home so far. We are working on getting our nights and days turned around. Some nights have been okay and some have been pretty sleepless. He did cut through 2 teeth on the bottom on Monday, which I knew he was working on even when we were still in Vietnam. That brings him up to 8 teeth already. We also tried hi in the bath on Monday night and he loves it! We have a little blow up ducky bath and the beak quacks. It is so cute! Today I picked up some tub toys that he really enjoyed playing with as well. You'll notice that I did not post any bath pictures. I don't want this site to be R rated! (ha,ha) I also don't want my son to come back later and be upset with me for posting them here.

3 comments:
Adorable.
And...smart move on not posting the bath pics. Some things are best kept to oneself.
Glad things are going well. Hope you all get some solid sleep very soon.
M.
So cute! Look at big sis feeding him, these are precious moments!
BTW I CANNOT BELIEVE how many teeth he has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL SMILE!
Post a Comment