Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Scare

Yesterday we had a bit of a scare. I got a call from Dillon saying that my acceptance paperwork, which should have arrived on Tuesday, had still not arrived at their office. I checked the post office website with my tracking number and I was informed that my tracking number couldn't be tracked on that website. Then, I stopped at the post office and the only thing they could get on it was that it left the post office here on Saturday. After shedding a few tears, I made another call to Dillon and when Mary Anne checked her mailbox, it was there!!! Praise God!! Why do I doubt Him?!

5 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Thank goodness they found it! Our dossier was delivered to Florida today. I was a neurotic package tracking mess until I knew it had arrived safely.

dwayne and melanie said...

Sometimes He does these things so we will NOT doubt Him!

Scott and Leslie said...

Thank goodness Maryanne found your documents! One more check off of the list!

www.beyond blessed.com said...

Tracy that is very good news!

Anonymous said...

Whew! Glad it made it! My agency once told me to use any carrier except the postal service. Not good.

My Thankful List

  • salvation through Jesus Christ
  • my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
  • a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
  • a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
  • God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
  • a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
  • my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
  • the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
  • safety through all the storms that have passed our way
  • my supportive family
  • my incredible church family
  • a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
  • birds singing and bugs chirping
  • neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
  • being able to sleep withe the windows open
  • a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
  • the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
  • heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
  • the blessing of a great job
  • church picnics
  • chocolate
  • beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
  • summer vacation
  • beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days