The start of a new school year today and new pictures of Levi that were taken by a family who was recently in Can Tho. I don't know who they were but I am extremely thankful to them. As you can see, he is absolutely adorable! However, as much as I enjoy looking at his pictures, I would much rather be holding him in my arms and taking pictures of him myself.
Monday, August 18, 2008
More Pictures of Levi
The start of a new school year today and new pictures of Levi that were taken by a family who was recently in Can Tho. I don't know who they were but I am extremely thankful to them. As you can see, he is absolutely adorable! However, as much as I enjoy looking at his pictures, I would much rather be holding him in my arms and taking pictures of him myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Thankful List
- salvation through Jesus Christ
- my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
- a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
- a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
- God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
- a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
- my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
- the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
- safety through all the storms that have passed our way
- my supportive family
- my incredible church family
- a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
- birds singing and bugs chirping
- neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
- being able to sleep withe the windows open
- a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
- the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
- heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
- the blessing of a great job
- church picnics
- chocolate
- beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
- summer vacation
- beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days

1 comment:
It's the Lloyd Family...Janiece is her name & they just traveled for their little boy. I have e-mailed back & forth several times; she is a lovely person. I had taken pictures for her when we traveled to CanTho in June. Here is her e-mail if you would like it....Your little boy is just the cutest by the way!!! I know you are super excited & glad to hear you are "IN"!
janiecerenee@gmail.com
Heather M.
Home with Caleigh from CanTho
jamesheather@aol.com
Post a Comment