Thursday, August 28, 2008
Height and Weight Update
Today we received a height and weight update on Levi. He is now 22 in. and 10.8 lbs., according to the online conversion tool I used. I am so glad to know that he is growing. I can't wait to hold him in my arms!!! Now I am just anxiously awaiting a report of where we are in the process. I guess it is a good thing that I am back at school. It keeps my mind occupied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Thankful List
- salvation through Jesus Christ
- my beautiful daughter who is beautiful from the inside out
- a referral of an adorable little boy named Levi
- a letter of intent before the September 1st deadline
- God spared my daughter from serious injury when hit by a car in Colorado
- a wonderful year with my "exchange daughter" from Estonia - Mari-Liis
- my faithful companion for the past 6 years - Millie - my springer spaniel
- the peace and joy that comes with surrendering everything to the Lord
- safety through all the storms that have passed our way
- my supportive family
- my incredible church family
- a sump pump that continued to work for 10 weeks of water and sand seepage
- birds singing and bugs chirping
- neighbors and friends who lend a hand in your time of need
- being able to sleep withe the windows open
- a new deck to enjoy summer when it stops storming so much
- the sound of children playing outside on a warm summer night
- heat when its cold and air conditioning when its hot
- the blessing of a great job
- church picnics
- chocolate
- beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
- summer vacation
- beautiful blue skies and warm (not hot) summer days

2 comments:
Great News, Tracy! Now we just need to get you there before he grows too fast!!
It's so nice that you are receiving updates and have lots of pics.
And you're right - it IS a good thing your mind will be occupied these next months. Will make time go by more quickly until you can get to your son.
Hugs,
M.
Post a Comment