The spring play is tomorrow night and Saturday night at 7:00 for anyone in the area. She'd love to see you there!
The pictures are the before the braces came off, the process and the after pictures. Isn't my daughter beautiful?! If you have never met her, you would realize that she is beautiful not just on the outside but even more so on the inside.

5 comments:
Yes, God made her beautiful in every way for sure!!!
Without the braces she looks older.
My little girl turns 4 tomorrow, I cannot believe it! I know you understand.
We will catch up soon about the house and such!
Have a great weekend
Natasha
Oh her teeth look beautiful! And, so does she! I agree with Natasha, she looks much older without the braces! Tell her good luck on the play! If I lived closer, I would come!
Beautiful! Beautiful indeed!
Congratulaions, Rachel!
Just noticed that you're now a follower on my Blog! You are inspiring me to get back to posting more often. Catching up on your family. So many changes... married, new haircut for Levi, and now braces gone for your daughter. I remember the day I got mine off... what a great feeling!
Post a Comment