
Pastor Chris is prayed for us and Rachel (my maid of honor) and Scott (Bret's best man) laid hands on us. I know that this brought me to tears and many others.

My bridesmaids

Bret and I with the ladies

Cutting the cake at the reception

Feeding each other cake - we were nice to each other.
We had the most beautiful wedding thanks to all of our wonderful friends and family. I cannot thank them enough for all they did to make this day possible. We know we could not have done it without them.

5 comments:
Tracy...so happy for you. You look so happy. Congratulations to you and your sweet family.
MORE MORE MORE!!!
CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR MORE AND SEE MORE PICTURES. Thank you for the teaser though.
Looking forward to catching up soon.
Love,
Natasha
Congratulations, Tracy & Bret. Will send you pics I took very soon.
Enjoy wedded bliss...
M.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh happiness!
congrats Tracy!! May the blessings continue!
Post a Comment